Looking for work on campus? The Student Employment Office is hosting an on-campus jobs fair on Tuesday, Aug. 25, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Alumni Hall at the Main Campus.
Participating University offices and academic departments include:
- Academic Affairs
- Accounting, Business Law and Finance
- Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs
- Campus Recreation
- Career Development Center
- Center for College Access and Success
- Counseling Services
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Management
- Student Affairs
- Student Employment
- Student Union, Event and Conference Services
- Student Union – Production Technical Services
- TRIO Student Support Services
- Undergraduate Admissions
The job fair is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Attendees should bring resumes and dress appropriately.
Additional current on- and off-campus job and internship listings are available exclusively to current Northeastern students and alumni at College Central Network Services.