1. Retention and Student Success in STEM through a Mentoring Scholarship Program at an Urban HSI, S. Srinivas, P. H. Acioli, K. Vogleonsger, N. Nicholson, J. Hibdon, N. Wrinkle, and D. Rutschman, Proceedings of the Eighth Annual Mentoring Institute Conference, editor N. Dominguez, pg. 1154-1157 (University of New Mexico, 2015).
2. Silver and Gold mediated nucleobase bonding, P. H. Acioli and S. Srinivas, Journal of Molecular Modeling 20, 2391 (2014).
3. Experiential Learning of Classical Mechanics Through Molecular Dynamics, P. H. Acioli and S. Srinivas, Proceedings of the World Conference on Physics Education, Istanbul, Turkey, editor M. Taşar, p 385-396 (Pegem Akademi, 2013).
4. An Exploration of the Potential Energy Surface of Ag7CO, P. H. Acioli, S. Burkland, and S. Srinivas, European Physical Journal D 66, 215 (2012).
5. Density functional Theory study of Ag-Cluster/CO Interactions, P. H. Acioli, N. Ratanavade, M. R. Cline, and S. Srinivas, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag (Heidelberg), Vol. 5545, 203 (2009).
6. Atomistic Description of Electric Dipole Polarizability in SinHm, S. Srinivas, M. Yang, K. Jackson, and J. Jellinek, Comp. Meth. Sci. and Eng. 1108, 71 (2009).
7. A Density-Functional Study of the Structure and Self-Organization in Spin Clusters, S. Srinivas and E. Torikai, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 310, 2390 (2007).
8. Structure, Bonding and Magnetism in Manganese Clusters, P. Bobadova-Parvanova, K. A. Jackson, S. Srinivas and M. Horoi, Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 122, 014310 (2005)
9. First-principles investigations of the Structural and Electronic Properties of Small Beryllium Clusters, S. Srinivas and J. Jellinek, Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 121, 7243 (2004)
10. Emergence of antiferromagnetic ordering in Mn clusters, P. Bobadova-Parvanova, K. A. Jackson, S. Srinivas and M. Horoi, Phys. Rev. A 67, 61202 (2003)
Room BBH 158
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625