Ph.D. (physics), University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 1995
M.Sc. (physics), University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 1991.
Masters in Physics, Universidade de Brasilia, Brasilia, Brasil, 1988.
1. Paulo H. Acioli, and Sudha Srinivas, "Silver and Gold Mediated Nucleobase Bonding", Journal of Molecular Modeling 20, 2391 (2014).
2. Paulo H. Acioli, and Sudha Srinivas, "Experiential Learning of Classical Mechanic Through Molecular Dynamics", in Proceedings of the World Conference in Physics Education 2012, Istanbul, Turkey, 2014, pp. 379-390.
3. Paulo H. Acioli, Steve Burkland, and Sudha Srinivas, "An Exploration of the Potential Energy Surface of the seven atom silver cluster and the carbon monoxide ligand", Eur. Phys. J. D 66, 215 (2012)
4. A. M. Maniero, Paulo H. Acioli, G. M. e Silva, and R. Gargano, "Theoretical Calculation of a new potential energy surface for the H + Li2 Reaction" Chem. Phys. Lett. 490(4-6), 123 (2010)
5. Paulo H. Acioli, N. Ratanavade, M. R. Cline, and Sudha Srinivas, "Density functional Theory study of Ag-Cluster/CO Interactions", in ICCS 2009, Part II, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5545, G. Allen et al., Eds., Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heildelberg, 2009, pp. 203-210.
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625-4699