Ph.D., Operations Management, Purdue University, USA
Graduate Certificate, Applied Statistics, Purdue University, USA
M.S., Operations Research and Control Theories, Tsinghua University, P.R. China
B.S., Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua University, P.R. China
• A Periodic Review Inventory Model with Two Delivery Modes, Fractional Lead-Times, and Age-and-Period-Dependent Backlogging Costs (2016, with S. Chand and Y. Xu). International Journal of Production Economics. 173, 199-206.
• Optimality of (s, S)-policies in a dynamic pricing model with replenishment opportunities: a sample path approach (2013, with X. Xu). Operations Research Letters. 41(6), 719-725.
• Day-Definite Full Container Load Service for Time-Sensitive Shippers: On the Perspective of Total Distribution Cost (2013, with P. Kouvelis). Int. J. of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management. 6(3), 1-39.
• Outsourcing, Yield Uncertainty and Contingency Responses (2013, with P. Kouvelis). Production and Operations Management. 22(1), 164-177.
• Contingency Strategies in Managing Supply Systems with Uncertain Lead Times (2012, with P. Kouvelis). Production and Operations Management. 21(1), 161-176.
• Managing the New Uncertainty: Can a new, day-definite ocean transport product deliver benefits for shippers in a changing and challenging market (2009, with P. Kouvelis)? Research Report/Whitepaper, Washington University in St. Louis.
• Managing Inventory over a Short Season: Models with Two Procurement Opportunities (2009, with S. Chand, M. Dada and S. Mehta). Manufacturing & Service Operations Management. 11(1), 174-184.
• Flexible Backup Supply and the Management of Lead-Time Uncertainty (2008, with P. Kouvelis). Production and Operations Management, 18(2), 184-199.
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
1:30-2:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday; or by appointment