• Applications: Emerging Economy and Agriculture Supply Chain; Fashion and Seasonal Products
Ph.D., Operations Management, Purdue University, USA
Graduate Certificate, Applied Statistics, Purdue University, USA
M.S., Operations Research and Control Theories, Tsinghua University, P.R. China
B.S., Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua University, P.R. China
• Agricultural Supply Chains in Emerging Markets: Competition and Cooperation under Correlated Yields (2023, with M. Dada and P. Kouvelis). Manufacturing & Service Operations Management. Forthcoming
• A Periodic Review Inventory Model with Two Delivery Modes, Fractional Lead-Times, and Age-and-Period-Dependent Backlogging Costs (2016, with S. Chand and Y. Xu). International Journal of Production Economics. 173, 199-206.
• Optimality of (s, S)-policies in a dynamic pricing model with replenishment opportunities: a sample path approach (2013, with X. Xu). Operations Research Letters. 41(6), 719-725.
• Day-Definite Full Container Load Service for Time-Sensitive Shippers: On the Perspective of Total Distribution Cost (2013, with P. Kouvelis). Int. J. of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management. 6(3), 1-39.
• Outsourcing, Yield Uncertainty and Contingency Responses (2013, with P. Kouvelis). Production and Operations Management. 22(1), 164-177.
• Contingency Strategies in Managing Supply Systems with Uncertain Lead Times (2012, with P. Kouvelis). Production and Operations Management. 21(1), 161-176.
• Managing the New Uncertainty: Can a new, day-definite ocean transport product deliver benefits for shippers in a changing and challenging market (2009, with P. Kouvelis)? Research Report/Whitepaper, Washington University in St. Louis.
• Managing Inventory over a Short Season: Models with Two Procurement Opportunities (2009, with S. Chand, M. Dada and S. Mehta). Manufacturing & Service Operations Management. 11(1), 174-184.
• Flexible Backup Supply and the Management of Lead-Time Uncertainty (2008, with P. Kouvelis). Production and Operations Management, 18(2), 184-199.
Room CBM 179
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.
or by appointment