Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Ronald Williams Library to partner with Chicago Metro History Fair for research coaching event
1 day agoLibrarians from Northeastern’s Ronald Williams Library will welcome students from area high schools for a "Research-Coaching-Palooza" in partnership with the Chicago Metro History Fair. On Feb.…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Spring semester is underway
Friday, January 13, 2017The first week of classes is almost done, and we’re already looking ahead to a special guest speaker next week for the Rev. Dr. Martin…
Rainbow PUSH senior advisor Janette Wilson to deliver MLK tribute event speech
Tuesday, January 10, 2017Attorney, reverend and Rainbow PUSH Coalition senior advisor Janette Wilson will visit Northeastern Illinois University on Jan. 17 as the keynote speaker of the Rev.…