Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Noteworthy at Northeastern: A flurry in February
2 days agoThe weather is starting to warm up, and so are the accolades! We’ve got news on two new books, a prestigious award for undergraduate research,…
Goodwin College of Education partners with National Writing Project
3 days agoNortheastern Illinois University’s Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education has entered into a partnership with the prestigious National Writing Project (NWP), an organization that focuses…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Fighting for higher education
Friday, February 10, 2017Northeastern Illinois University made its presence felt at a major rally for higher education in the state capital this week. We’ve got news on the…