The Behavioral Concerns Team (BCT) at NEIU is an interdisciplinary team developed to respond to concerns about disturbing or distressing behavior on campus. The overall goal of the BCT is to enhance campus safety and promote student success by providing a centralized listening and response function regarding problematic behavior. We encourage all members of the University Community to respond to concerns as they emerge, using a proactive and prevention-minded approach to keep situations from escalating.
You can use this web site to...
- Learn more about the Behavioral Concerns Team and its membership
- Learn more about how the BCT works
- Responding to students in distress
- Responding when the concern involves an employee or other individual
- Report troubling behavior to the BCT
If this is an emergency, contact University Police (773) 442-5511. Otherwise, you can submit a BCT report using this form. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: BCT@neiu.edu or contact us by phone:
- F. Matt Specht, Dean of Students 773.442.4610
- Paul Kruszynski, University Police 773.442.4105
- Veronica Rodriguez, Student Leadership Development 773.442.4667
- Sue Stock, Student Health & Counseling Services 773.442.4657