We are here to support you with your career goals.
We encourage students to explore jobs in real-world settings, through occupational research and informational interviews, job shadows, volunteering opportunities, and internships.
We can help you find internship opportunities to explore career options. We offer resume critiquing, interview preparation, and workshops to polish your professional skills. We keep you informed on the job market by offering listserv notices, a Facebook page, and listings of on- and off-campus job fairs. (See the Quick Links at the bottom for some useful websites to assist you in your job/internship search.)
Prepare For Your Job Search by Checking Out the Following Handouts :
- Informational Interview
- Employer Information You Should Know Prior to an Interview
- Interview Questions You May Be Asked
- Answering the Question "Tell Me About Yourself"
- Asking Questions at the End
- Post Interview Thank You Letter
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your career goals.