Student Union, Event and Conference Services looks forward to welcoming back students as part of the phased return plan from the COVID-19 pandemic in a safe, controlled environment.
Beginning June 15, the Student Union will provide access to Wi-Fi, a copier/printer/scanner, and 20 Study Spaces, which include five computers and 15 socially distanced study tables on the first and second floor of the Student Union.
The building will be open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Thursday. (Advance reservation required.)
This program is open only to students currently registered for First Half, Second Half and/or Full Summer sessions. Students may reserve a two-hour block for use of the Student Union. Please note that there is a limit of 20 students in the building at a time.
While in the Student Union, students must abide by the following terms/conditions at all times:
- Face coverings/masks must be worn at all times
- Must observe social/physical distance of at least six feet from any other person
- No moving of any furniture
- Wipe down surface/computer/copier prior to and following use
- Remain on first or second floor of the Student Union only; do not enter other buildings
- Limit two hours per person
Northeastern Illinois University reserves the right to ask any student who does not abide by these terms/conditions to leave the building at any time.
Please complete a Student Union Study Space Request Form to reserve a date and time. A separate request form should be submitted for each date/time a student wants access to a study space.