Due to COVID-19, Northeastern Illinois University's Goldie Bucks meal plan is NOT currently available to students, faculty and staff. This page will be updated with more information when the program is active again.
All purchases made using Goldie Bucks are sales-tax free (a savings of approximately 10%), and users receive a 5% bonus each time Goldie Bucks funds are added. Funds can be added in increments of $50.00 and balances may carry over from Fall to Spring and Spring to Summer semesters. Refunds are not given for unused Goldie Bucks.
Goldie Bucks can be redeemed at:
Golden Eagles Nest Cafeteria, located in the Student Union
Café Descartes, located in Village Square and Ronald Williams Library
How it works:
- Download the GET app or log on to Northeastern’s GET CBORD site
- Apple users (App Store)
- Android users (Google Play)
- Login with your Northeastern username and password
- Add funds using a debit or credit card
- Redeem Goldie Bucks funds using your Northeastern ID card to make on-campus dining purchases at the Golden Eagles Nest Cafeteria or Northeastern's Café Descartes locations
- Northeastern ID card must be presented and swiped at the point of sale
- Track remaining balances and add funds as needed (Remember: Funds only roll over one semester from purchase and do not roll over from the Summer to Fall terms
If you have questions about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.