Good Things to Know
Are there curfews at The Nest?
- There is no curfew for residents at The Nest.
Where can I go if I get sick?
- Residents who are ill may visit Student Health Services in E 051. Those with life-threatening health concerns need to call Northeastern Illinois University Police’s emergency line at (773) 442-5511.
Do I need to buy renter’s insurance?
- Residents are encouraged to have renter’s insurance. All property of the resident is their own responsibility.
How will I be billed for Housing?
- Residents of The Nest will be billed for housing through their student accounts.
I have more questions about housing, who can I contact?
- If you have additional questions, please contact The Nest at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 442-4663.