Summer 2018 - Second Half of Term
Online writing tutoring is available via Nmail Hangouts from Monday to Friday by appointment. You will work with an experienced writing tutor of the Learning Success Center (LSC).
How to Setup a Nmail (Google) Hangouts Appointment
- Call (773) 442-4568 and ask to make a Nmail Hangouts appointment with a writing tutor based on their availability. When you book your appointment, you will be asked for your student ID number and email address.
- Add us to your Nmail Hangouts account prior to your appointment: LSC
- Email your paper along with the syllabus and assignment sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one hour before your appointment. In the subject line, include the date and time of your Hangouts appointment, as seen in the following example: Subject: Hangouts appointment October 12, 8 p.m. ID#0123456.
- Be at your computer at the exact time of your appointment, as the tutor will initiate the Hangouts call. If you are not there to accept the call, you will lose your appointment after 10 minutes.
- You also have the option to either:
If you need to cancel an appointment, let us know by calling the LSC Front Desk at (773) 442-4568.