Are you currently enrolled in University classes in which writing is involved? If your answer is yes, then we invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our writing tutors. Tutors can work with students one on one and with small groups of students for the group projects remotely via Nmail Meet.To make an appointment, students should contact the LSC via Nmail Chat. By using Chat, students can communicate with the front desk in real time to schedule appointments.
About our Writing Tutors
- Our tutors are experienced writers.
- Our tutors can help you at any stage of the writing process.
- Our goal is to help you develop your own strategies for writing.
- As our services are in high demand, we encourage you to make appointments in advance.
- Weekly appointments are available and encouraged. Ask us about them.
About Your Tutoring Session
- You can expect help with brainstorming and planning.
- You can expect help with first, second, and final drafts.
- You can learn to proofread for your mistakes.
Our writing tutors work with students individually for 50-minute appointments. To make an appointment with a writing tutor, please contact the Learning Success Center via Nmail Chat.