Want to get fit or live a healthier lifestyle but not sure how? Try the NEIU Personal Training program. By registering for personal training you will receive one-on-one instruction that incorporates assessment, goal setting, and education into a comprehensive fitness plan that is specifically designed for you. Your trainer is there to proved instruction, ensure safety, educate, help motivate, and make activity fun!
How to Get Started:
- Before registering please contact Associate Director Martha Montes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 442-4131, to set up the best fit schedule for you and our trainer.
- Complete Personal Training Registration Form.
- Payment is due at time of registration or prior to scheduling or attending any sessions. Cash or check only.
- After registration you will be contacted within 10 business days to schedule your initial fitness assessment.
- During your first appointment you and your trainer will review your health history and health/wellness goals.
Personal Training Packages
|Package||Current NEIU Student||Faculty/Staff*||Alumni/Affiliate*||Community Member*|
The Initial Package includes a fitness assessment and three training sessions.
*Prices are with a current membership
Student Disability Services D 104
5500 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday