Support the Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education (GCOE), Northeastern’s oldest college. The GCOE traces its roots to the Chicago Normal School, Cook County's first teacher training institution, established in 1867.
Today, our students learn skills for future success as teachers and leaders in educational systems and around the world, under the direction of talented faculty and staff. We continuously examine the changing educational requirements with an eye both to giving our students the best education available and providing the best educational opportunities for the students our alumni will one day teach.
We prepare students to meet the changing educational needs of our dynamic and multicultural society, to create educational environments that foster inclusion and collaboration, to participate in positive ways in their communities and to be able to provide a better future for themselves and their families.
Join us in our commitment to providing the best for our students and supporting the College's most critical priorities:
• Financial aid to ensure that our best and brightest students will fulfill their educational goals regardless of their financial need
• Teaching and research support to sustain our outstanding faculty and rigorous and progressive curriculum
• Campus and community life that fosters an inclusive atmosphere of collaborative learning
Join us and consider getting involved in the following ways:
- Support the Goodwin Gift Challenge in this last year, and double the difference your gift can make to the college.
- Join the Alumni Association as either an alumnus/alumna or associate member, and learn more about how you can get involved with social, academic and volunteer opportunities
- Follow the Goodwin College on Facebook!
Remember that gifts to the Goodwin College of Education help the students of today as well as the teachers (and students) of tomorrow. Your support will truly have a lasting impact.