In 2017, the College of Business and Management (COBM) achieved accreditation through The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and joined a select few around the world accredited through this organization.
Join us in our commitment to providing the best for our students by supporting the COBM’s most critical priorities:
- Financial aid to ensure that our best and brightest students will fulfill their educational goals regardless of their financial need
- Teaching and research support to sustain our outstanding faculty and rigorous and progressive curriculum
- Campus and community life that fosters an inclusive atmosphere of collaborative learning
Join us and consider getting involved in the following ways:
- Make a gift to the College of Business and Management to support our most critical priorities.
- Join the Alumni Association as either an alumnus/alumna or associate member, and learn more about how you can get involved with social, academic and volunteer opportunities.