NEIUport is NEIU's university-wide Internet portal. This portal provides quick, centralized and secure access to information and services for all NEIU students, faculty and staff.
Your NEIUport account allows you to:
- Register for classes online
- View course seating capacities (open or closed classes)
- Determine course prerequisites
- Print out a class schedule
- View grades and transcript
- Request official transcripts
- Review Financial Aid awards
- Print out a tuition and fees statement
- Pay tuition and fees online with credit, debit or check
How Do I Obtain a NEIUport NetID and Password?
NEIUport accounts are automatically created for students admitted to Northeastern Illinois University. An NEIU Online Connection! letter is sent shortly after admission acceptance. If you did not receive a letter, you can look up your NEIUport NetID and password at NEIUport. You will need to enter your NEIU ID number and date of birth.
- The NEIU ID number is highlighted in yellow on your NEIU ID Card
- An NEIU ID Card can be obtained at the Information Center located in the Village Square section of the Student Union
How Do I Access NEIUport?
NEIUport is available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 12 a.m. It is also available on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Times are subject to change.