University Honors Program Goals:
- Attract and retain highly motivated, intellectually inquisitive students.
- Provide access to stimulating and challenging educational experiences and stretch highly motivated, intellectually inquisitive students.
- Build a diverse learning community of independent thinkers, dynamically engaged in their own learning and that of their peers.
- Encourage creativity and foster scholarship from the basics on up, by instilling standards of academic proficiency and integrity and building on techniques and skills deemed essential for academic work.
- Build interdisciplinary bridges to foster a broad, global awareness that extends beyond the confines of department, college, and campus.