Refer to the NEIU Academic Catalog for specific information regarding undergraduate graduation requirements.
- General Education requirements (including Math/Quantitative Reasoning)
- English 101 or equivalent
- Writing intensive (WIP) course for all students admitted Fall 2008 and after
- Improving Human Relations requirement
- Declaration of a major
- Major program requirements
- Twenty-four credit hours of upper division (300-level) and 18 credit hours at either 200- or 300-level
- Credit hours residency requirement
- Filing for graduation
- Successful completion of at least 120 semester hours
Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above. Some academic programs and departments have other specific grade requirements.