- Applicants must have been admitted to a graduate degree program by the application deadline. Graduate students-at-large and students in certificate, licensure or endorsement programs are not eligible.
- Must demonstrate financial need, as determined through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Must be United States citizens or permanent residents (eligible non-citizens).
- Must be registered for a graduate level course – scholarships can only be applied to a course which contributes to a student’s academic progress toward fulfilling the requirements of the graduate degree.
- Academic standing:
- Continuing students – must be in good academic standing.
- New students - must have a 3.00 or better undergraduate cumulative grade point average on a 4.00 point scale.
The following documents must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office:
- 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- 2018-2019 Graduate Need-Based Tuition Scholarship Application
Processing of Applications
Applications will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Office and the College of Graduate Studies and Research, and ranked based on determined need and academic excellence. Awardees will receive an email award letter from the College of Graduate Studies and Research (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Drop-off: Financial Aid Office, Room D 200
If you have questions, please email the College of Graduate Studies and Research, email@example.com.