Who Can Join?
- Undergraduates from second-semester sophomore and up in the top 10% of their class.
- Top 20% of master’s students after completing half of their program.
- Doctoral candidates who have successfully defended their dissertation.
- Transfer students who meet the above criteria and have completed one full year of coursework at their chapter’s university.
- Select business faculty members of AACSB-accredited schools.
How to Join
When you are eligible for Beta Gamma Sigma, you will receive an email invitation that will include information on why you should join, how much membership costs and a link to your member data profile. You will use this profile to enter your data, tell BGS how to contact you and share how you would like your name printed on your membership certificate.
The membership certificate along with new member materials and key lapel pin will be given out at the annual Induction Ceremony. Please check with your Chapter Advisor for details.