Schedule of Events 2016-2017
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 - 7:30 p.m.
NEIU FACULTY ARTISTS WITH THE ALLIANCE BRASS
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2 - 7:30 p.m.
BRASS ROOTS TRIO
FRIDAY, MARCH 10 - 7:30 p.m.
M5 MEXICAN BRASS
with Ensemble Español Principal Dancers
SATURDAY, MARCH 11
Recital Hall & Auditorium
CHICAGO BRASS FESTIVAL WORKSHOP
With NEIU Faculty & Guests
Registration is not necessary at this time.
Workshop is free and open to the public.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome & Registration
- 9:30 a.m. Sectional Warm Ups
- 10:00 a.m. Masterclass with M5 Mexican Brass (soloists and preformed groups)
- 11:30 a.m. Break for Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. NEIU Faculty Performance
- 3:00 p.m. Concert Featuring Festival Brass High School Honors Ensemble with NEIU Faculty Brass and NEIU Brass Ensemble
Parking permits required on campus.
3701 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago, IL
The nearest parking lot to the Fine Arts Center is Lot F.