Chemistry Program at NEIU has been very successful in preparing students to graduate schools or careers in industry. Our faculty and staff are committed to help students achieve their academic goals. Students recently graduated from the program have been accepted to the following graduate/professional programs.
- Blaire Sorenson has been admitted into a M.S. Program in Materials Science at Cornell University (Ithaca, NY). She will start her graduate work in Fall 2014.
- Darya Urupina has been admitted into a Ph.D. Program in Chemistry at Loyola University in Chicago. She will start her graduate work in Fall 2014.
- Daniel Westcott has been admitted and enrolled in UC Berkeley.
- Marie Kroeger has been admitted to University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jared Lang is accepted to the School of Pharmacy at University of Illinois at Chicago. He will start in the fall, 2014.
- Max Goldmeier has left his job at Spherotech, Inc. He has enrolled into a Ph.D. program in Materials Science at Akron University (Akron, OH).
- Peter Carrizales, has been admitted into the UIC School of Pharmacy. He will begin his study in Fall 2014
- Svetlana Kovaleva has been admitted into the Kansas City University of Medicine and biosciences. She will begin her study on Fall 2014
- Norberto Gonzalez has been admitted to the M. S. Program in Chemistry at NEIU. He will start in the fall, 2014