What is Long Night?
The Long Night Against Procrastination is an event held once a semester by the Learning Support Center, Center for Academic Writing, Ronald Williams Library, and Campus Recreation. Tutors of all disciplines and a reference librarian are available to help you get ahead in your school work.
At Long Night, you can:
- Work with a writing tutor
- Work with a math tutor
- Meet with a reference librarian
- Attend peer tutor-led review sessions for select subject areas
- Attend workshops
- Spin a prize wheel
- Make a thinking cap or brain hat
- Eat! Free coffee and snacks will be available to all students who see a tutor or reference librarian!