We appreciate your interest in working at Northeastern and are currently accepting application materials for the following positions:
- Associate Director of Alumni Relations, Office of Alumni Relations
- Assistant Director, Admissions
- Assistant Director for Student Orientation, Enrollment Services
- Ombuds, Office of the President
- Assistant Director of Academic Programs, Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies (CCICS)
- Director, Child Care Center
- Director, Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity & Intercultural Affairs
- Staff Psychologist and Clinical Coordinator (Student Counseling Services)
In order to be considered for employment, you must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Employment Application (required for each position applied)
- Statement of Annuitant Status (required for each position applied)
- Official Transcript(s)
(Each position requires a background check.)
Please see the individual position listings for other required materials and the application deadline.
Employment Applications, Affirmative Action Form and Statement of Annuitant Status forms are also available at:
Northeastern Illinois University
Office of Human Resources
Bernard Office Building
5555 N. Bernard
Chicago, IL 60625
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of:
- Incomplete information/documents
- Delay in submission
- Not meeting minimal qualifications
Be assured, your application will be reviewed on the basis of the position(s) in which you qualify and we will inform you of our decision.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as Other Qualified Individuals. Northeastern Illinois University's positions are contingent upon the University's receipt of its State of Illinois appropriation.