Administrative Nurse II
Student Health Services
CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER:
- Licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in Illinois with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation.
- Two Years of professional nursing experience
(This position requires a background check.)
- Direct Client Care – Triage student health needs, assess clients through collection of subjective and objective data, provide appropriate treatment care, and make referrals to medical care, counseling services, student support services, and community services as appropriate.
This position provides direct nursing care and health support to clients in Student Health Services (Main Campus, El Centro and CCICS) through utilization of the nursing process of assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsibilities include the development and implementation of wellness initiatives at the main campus, El Centro and CCICS sites, working closely with the Director of Student Health Services.
$45,000 - $60,000 per year
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(Hours may vary depending on departmental needs)
In order to be considered for employment by Northeastern Illinois University (NEIU), you must submit the following:
- Employment Application (Original initials and signatures are required on each position applied. Electronic initials and signatures are not acceptable.)
- Affirmative Action Form
- Statement of Annuitant Status (Original signatures are required on each position applied. Electronic signatures are not acceptable.)
- Affirmative Action Form
- Cover letter
- Official transcript(s)
You can obtain an Employment Application, Affirmative Action Form and Statement of Annuitant Status form in the Office of Human Resources, Bernard Office Building (BOB), 5555 N. Bernard, Chicago, IL 60625, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may also download and print a copy of the Employment Application, Affirmative Action Form and Statement of Annuitant Status Form. You must complete, sign and date the application, affirmative action form and annuitant form and submit them along with official transcripts, resume and cover letter to the Office of Human Resources by the application deadline. A new application and annuitant form are required for each position applied.
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Human Resources at 773-442-5200, or email us at CS-Employment@neiu.edu. Please visit the State Universities Civil Service System website at http://www.sucss.illinois.gov/updates.aspx for general information. NEIU Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of incomplete information/documents, delay in submission, and disqualifications under the rules of State Universities Civil Service System. Employment Services, however, assures that your application will be duly reviewed on the basis of the classification(s) in which you qualify and, accordingly, will inform you of their decision.
A current employment application, statement of annuitant status form, affirmative action form, cover letter, resume, and official transcript(s) must be submitted by the close of business 2/26/18.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as Other Qualified Individuals. Northeastern Illinois University positions are contingent upon the University's receipt of its State of Illinois appropriation.