We are committed to your success and well being throughout your college career. We offer a wealth of support services to help you achieve your goals.
Providing services that promote student achievement via emotional, intellectual, and physical well-being.
Academic & Career Advising provides academic and developmental advising and assists students in developing appropriate major and career options.
- Your academic advisor is a valuable resource for selecting courses and exploring major and general education requirements.
- Career Advising assists students and alumni in developing appropriate major and career options through individual appointments, assessments, job fairs, workshops, etc.
- We can help you with help deciding a major, career info, resume or interviewing tips.
We provide students with physical and learning disabilities with reasonable accommodations and services in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- We serve students with disabilities by creating and promoting an accessible learning environment.
- We work to provide resources, support and accommodations for students with disabilities and to remove barriers that might prevent their full participation in the University community.
- We empower students with diverse needs by enhancing their independence and self-advocacy.
We provide physical and mental health services to Northeastern students.
- Responsive, high quality counseling services enable students to develop to their full potential and achieve success.
- Counseling services are free for currently registered NEIU students, up to 50 individual or couple sessions.
- A wide array of wellness, illness and health promotion services are free to all currently enrolled NEIU students with a valid ID.
Our individualized attention offers Northeastern students extra academic and social help to stay in school through graduation.
- We provide services such as leadership development, tutoring and mentoring.
- TRIO can help undergraduate students with important decisions such as college major, career choices, financial aid, and course selection.
- There is no cost to students and we work within their schedule.
SRR leads the student community in decision-making that promotes civility and student success.
- Responsible for administration and interpretation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Facilitates the resolution of instances of student misconduct reported by members of the University community.
- Serves as a "universal starting point" for students who need assistance in exploring and addressing their concerns and grievances with departments, faculty, staff, or other students.