Student Health & Counseling Services
Student Health Insurance
We are pleased to offer excellent, affordable student health insurance coverage through Aetna Student Health.
- Coverage of doctor and specialist visits with a small co-pay
- Prescription drug coverage with reasonable co-payments
- Access to Aetna's nationwide network of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and specialists throughout the country
- Membership to the award-winning online secure member website, Aetna Navigator(symbol), where you can view claim and benefit information, compare prescription costs, request an ID card and more
- Discounts on fitness, vision, hearing, weight loss programs and more
- Travel Assistance Services and Worldwide Medical Coverage while traveling or studying abroad
Need more information?
Visit the section of our Frequently Asked Questions page regarding Student Health Insurance.
You may also visit the Aetna web site or call 1-877-378-9477.
NOTE: Aetna Insurance brochures can be found at Student Health Services and the Cashier's Office.
For Grads and Other Young Adults: New Benefits
Learn more about these important benefits by asking your doctor or visiting www.HealthCare.gov