We know that University Life isn't just about academic pursuits. It's also about meaningful engagement in the university community. At NEIU, we work hard to create an environment that fosters vibrant social involvement. Whether that means joining a club, attending an event, or entering a competition, at NEIU there's always a way to get involved.
Engaging students in campus life through arts, leadership,
programs and resources that enrich the campus experience.
Revitalize your mind, body, and spirit at the PE Complex, where you will find athletic courts, a fitness center, and swimming pool.
- The Mind & Body Specialty Programs provide the opportunity to learn a variety of techniques to reduce stress, relax and improve fitness
- The NEIU personal training program is a comprehensive fitness plan that is specifically designed for each individual client.
- Campus Recreation offers adult and youth group learn to swim lessons.
We have over 90 student clubs and many student leadership opportunities waiting for you! Take charge of your experience at NEIU by joining a club or program.
- Join a club or program to enhance your quality of campus life as you progress through NEIU.
- Get involved in the Student Government Association to be a part of decisions that affect the quality of student life at NEIU.
- Can't find an organization in your area of interest? Start your own club/organization!
Our Student Union building is a bustling hub of activity where we strive to help our guests relax, connect, learn and grow from our quality programming, art exhibitions and a wide variety of other events throughout the year
- SUE&CS provides a full line of professional services to the University community and surrounding area.
- The NEIU Information Center is open daily to answer all of your questions related to campus information and resources.
- SUE&CS produces major student recognition programs including the May and December University Commencement ceremonies.