Bethlehem Lutheran School
School children play in front of church used as a school 1874
The first school in the area was originally
named the Colehour
German Lutheran School and was part of the church of the same
The school opened in 1874 and was located in the original church
and continued to occupy the building after a new church was built. The
school continues to operate at 103rd and Avenue H.
Click on the links at the left
Chicago's East Side schools.