State Line Generating Station
The State Line Generating Station was originally built by
Edison in the late 1920's. The original structure is an Art Deco,
industrial design. The taller structure to the right was added
Recently, Commonwealth Edison sold the plant as part of its program to
change from a producer of electricity to a distribution network of
Click on the links at the left to tour
Chicago's East Side.