Chemicals, leaking gas and faulty boilers could be the cause of life-endangering explosions:
- Remain calm.
- Stay away from windows, mirrors, overhead fixtures, filing cabinets, bookcases,
and electrical equipment.
- Be guided by emergency response personnel. If evacuation is ordered, proceed to
one of the designated exits.
- Do not move seriously injured persons unless they are in obvious immediate danger
(of fire, building collapse, etc.).
- Open doors carefully. Watch for falling objects.
- Do not use elevators.
- If requested, assist persons with disabilities who appear to need direction or assistance.