This was my dream as a child and teenager---to act. I guess being a
professor is not that far from acting...only now we are trying to leave
the pedestal and let the students do the work...
Anyhow, I've been on three musical comedies recently with minor roles,
but loved every minute of it. Also three reviews:
- Working by Stud Turkle, 1995.
- Pajama Game, the old Broadway show,
- Bells are Ringing, was performed on
March 13, 15 and 16, 1997.
- Radio Days, 1998
- 45th and Broadway, on April 29, May 1st
and 2nd, 1999.
- It's all Relative, on May 4, 6, & 7,
- and even an extra in the movie Driven coming up
March 2000. See if you can find me anywhere near Lou Mitchel restaurant.
- May 2001: The Last Days of the Starlight Diner
- May 2002: The Mizvah Monologues in the Good Time Cabaret.
- May 2003: Mall in the Family; the musical.
- I missed the 2004 production as was in Benin,
See more pictures
last updated 7/25/04