of Earth Science |Northeastern
Daily Objectives #5 (January 26, 2006)
By the end of today’s class, you should be able to do the
* Explain what storativity is, and give typical ranges for
storativity of confined, unconfined, and semi-confined aquifers.
* List and describe the five main parts of a research paper.
* Develop an effective strategy for reading and comprehending
* Develop strategies for discussing and leading discussions of
* List the information that should be included in the Abstract of a
* Show how to use graph paper with one or more logarithmic axes.
of Earth Science | Northeastern
© 2006 Laura L. Sanders. Last updated
January 25, 2006.