of Earth Science |Northeastern
Daily Objectives #3 (January 19, 2006)
By the end of today’s class, you should be able to do the
* Define and give an illustrative example of each of the starred
on the list
* Explain what storativity is, and give typical ranges for
storativity of confined, unconfined, and semi-confined aquifers.
* List and describe the five main parts of a research paper.
* Develop an effective strategy for reading and comprehending
* Develop strategies for discussing and leading discussions of
* List the information that should be included in the Abstract of a
* Tell what should be included in an Acknowledgments section.
of Earth Science | Northeastern
© 2006 Laura L. Sanders. Last updated
January 19, 2006.