of Earth Science |Northeastern
TO EARTH SCIENCE
Objectives #21 (November 7, 2006)
By the end of today’s class, you should be able to do the
* Make a list of all the places on the earth where water can be found.
* Construct a representation of the hydrologic cycle
showing reservoirs of water and the processes that move water between
* List and explain in what ways the urban water cycle
differs from the natural
* Define the term watershed, and tell how the
boundaries (edges) of a watershed can be delineated (outlined).
* Tell all the different pathways a drop of water could take
after it enters the Chicago watershed.
© 2006 Laura L. Sanders. Last updated November 7, 2006.