- Since the fall of 2001, over 50 undergraduate students have worked as peer tutors in the Writing Lab.
- Peer tutors are concurrently enrolled in English 375, The Essentials of Tutoring Writing, a course offered through the English Department.
- Undergraduates who would like more information on English 375, click here.
- Each year, up to 15 graduate assistants work in the Writing Lab and/or teach classes in the English Language Program under the supervision of a TESL faculty member.
- An orientation to the English Language Program takes place every August, just before classes begin.
- Attendance at weekly tutor meetings informs graduate assistants of the best tutoring practices.
- To learn more about the TESL program, click here.
- To learn more about the graduate assistantships, click here.
- The Writing Lab has one or more student aides working each semester.
- Each aide may work up to 20 hours per week.
- To apply for a student aide position, click here.