Originally chartered at NEIU, September 8th 1987, NEIU's Sigma chapter is open to all students with an
interest in Economics.
Benefits of membership include:
- • International recognition of scholastic achievement in economics.
- • Promising undergraduate papers can be published in 'The American Economist"
- • One-year subscription to The American Economist. The journal of Omicron Delta Epsilon.
How to join: (Membership applications are currently being accepted through October 22, 2012.)
- • To become a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, you must apply for membership. One basic requirement is 12 semester hours in Economics.
- • For a membership application form click here.
- • Completed applications and membership fees can be submitted to the Economics Department office in Bernard Brommel Hall, room S346C or one of the Economics department faculty advisors.
- • Click here to read the complete list eligibility requirements and application procedures.
Visit the national website of Omicron Delta Epsilon: