Young Adult Literature Conference
Since 2000, the Chicago Teachers' Center's popular Young Adult Literature Conference (YAL) has demonstrated how the combination of compelling books and engaging learning strategies provides powerful learning experiences for middle and high school students.
- Interactive workshops designed around specific books.
- Leave with teaching strategies you can use immediately in your classroom.
- Proven classroom approaches to writing and reading.
- Teachers from participating schools are encouraged to apply for our Unit for Books Mini-Grant Program.
- Registration includes books for two Saturday workshops, breakfast and a snack, materials and conference workshops.
To Register click HERE.