- SCS provides Standard Software in all SCS open computer labs and TEC classrooms in the following five areas: Productivity,
Graphics, Communications, Internet, and Utilities. A list of
Standard Software in the SCS labs is available
- Course-Related software that accompanies student text books may be provided by the instructor to SCS for technical evaluation and
installation. Software not directly part of or included with course texts must be approved by the Dean before forwarding to SCS. To
be installed, this software must be functionally different from
existing software already installed and not cause any redundancies.
- Faculty will be contacted by SCS Staff via E-mail when the software has been deployed.
- SCS will not provide instructional support for the software being installed.
- Please provide your software on a CD or USB drive. SCS keeps a copy of this software with the Software Installation form. SCS is
not authorized to download software from vendor web sites that require a username or special authorization.
- To prevent software from becoming derelict, software is installed on a Per Semester basis. It is the instructor’s responsibility to keep
the Software Installation(s) current. To keep software installations
current, you may fill out a “Continuance Form.”
If a continuance has not been requested or an “Un-installation Preference” has not been indicated, the software will be
removed after the initial installation semester. SCS will send an e-mail notification at the end of the semester regarding un-installations.
- UCS will facilitate University decisions to implement new software additions and upgrades.
- Incomplete forms and forms without accompanying software and licensing documentation cannot be processed and will be returned.
Go To Additional Services