Your College of Business and Management
The College of Business and Management (COBM) is celebrating 30 years of educating future business leaders. Under the direction of talented faculty and staff, our students learn skills for future success and hone their professional abilities. We strive to provide an exceptional educational experience will real-world, hands-on learning for life in a global business world. We believe it is our responsibility to prepare students to be innovative and ethical members of the business world, to thrive in our dynamic and multicultural world, to participate in our society in positive ways, and to provide a better future for themselves and their families.
We do not take our responsibility lightly
We are committed to providing the best for our students, and we give generously of our time, talent and our treasure on their behalf. In furthering our mission, we strive to partner with our alumni and friends, asking that you join us in supporting the College's most critical priorities:
- Financial aid to ensure that our best and brightest students will fulfill their educational goals regardless of their financial need;
- Teaching and research support to sustain our outstanding faculty and rigorous and progressive curriculum;
- Campus and community life that fosters an inclusive atmosphere of collaborative learning.
Join us! Consider getting involved in the following ways:
- Make a gift to the College of Business and Management to support our most critical priorities;
- Join the Alumni Association as either an alumni or associate member, and learn more about how you can get involved with social, academic and volunteer opportunities.
Gifts at Work
Last year, gifts to the COBM Fund supported awards to outstanding graduate and undergraduate students, faculty research and research awards, faculty recruitment, our additional AACSB (Association to Accredit Collegiate Schools of Business) accreditation efforts, college events such as the International Business Conference and NETT (NEIU Empowerment through Technology) Day.
Connect with us on Social Media!