The Leader Fund is an unrestricted foundation fund which benefits students, faculty, and staff. Its name rests on the recognition that all members of the University, including our alumni, are leaders in their respective fields.
Also, the name reflects the understanding that each one of us demonstrates leadership when we contribute financially to the University. Giving to Northeastern Illinois University is one of the most concrete ways we can ensure its mission and support its faculty and students. Through the Leader Fund, donors will
- Provide annual income that supports students, faculty, and staff,
- Enable Northeastern to offer scholarships to ensure that all students, regardless of economic circumstances, can access higher education at Northeastern,
- Enable us to offer our faculty more opportunities to enhance their teaching capabilities in the classroom, to advance their scholarly research, and to expand their professional growth through conferences and seminars,
- Enable us to upgrade our facilities, technology, and teaching and learning resources, providing cutting edge classroom experiences for our students,
- Help Northeastern to move beyond what annual state appropriations and student tuition funds can provide.
You demonstrate your leadership with a gift to the Leader Fund!