Skip to main content
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Apply now! Earn your bachelor's degree at El Centro. More information »

Any time veterans or military members using GI Bill benefits change schools or take a year or more off from their education a VA Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training must be submitted to the office.

When dependents or spouses utilizing Dependents’ and Survivors’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35) change schools or take more than a year off from their education they must complete a VA Form 22-5495, Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training.

Students are required to turn in either one of these forms directly to the Veterans Services Office; delays in benefits will occur if it is not received. If a student’s direct deposit information remains the same, Part III of the form does not need to be completed.

Future Students

Contact Future Students

T (773) 442-4050

Contact Future Students

Back to Top