The workshop covers some intermediate topics in Excel. Some of the topics that will be covered in this workshop are:
o Purpose of a chart
o Different types of charts
o How to create a chart
o Purpose of a table
o How to add a table
o How to remove a table
C. Pivot Tables
o Purpose of a Pivot Table
o How to create a Pivot Table
o How to delete a Pivot Table
o How to manipulate a Pivot Table
1. Introduction to Excel.
2. Basic understanding of Excel 2003 or Excel 2007.
3. Understand the difference between absolute vs. relative reference.
4. Understand basic file management concepts (files, folders, hard drive, saving, etc).
5. Familiarity with formatting commands such as Bold, Italics, Underline, etc.
6. How to navigate the explorer window to locate files.
7. How to open / save / close files.
8. Basic usage of a mouse (click, double-click, right-click, etc).
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: Excel 2007 - II (Friday, Jan-20-2012)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Kalota