This workshop provides an introduction to Microsoft Publisher 2007. Some of the topics that will be covered in this workshop are:
* Creating a new publication.
* Adding various objects to the publications such as text boxes, images, etc.
* Formatting various options in the publication.
1. Formatting (Bold, Italics, Underline, etc) in a document.
2. How to open / save / close files.
3. Basic usage of a mouse (click, double-click, right-click, etc) and keyboard.
4. How to navigate the explorer window to locate files.
5. Experience with any word processor such as Microsoft Word, Corel Word Perfect, etc.
6. Preferred: Previous experience with Microsoft Publisher.
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: Publisher I (Monday, Sep-19-2011)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Kalota