This workshop covers queries in Microsoft Access 2007. Some of the topics that will be covered in this workshop are:
- What is a query
- How to create a simple query
* Query Operators
- AND, OR, NOT
- Wild Card Characters
- Relational Operators
* Query Types
* Understanding different type of Queries (Select, Append, Delete, Update, etc)
* Microsoft Access 2007 - I (Introduction).
* General understanding of relational operators such as >, <, >=, <=, !=, etc.
* Be able to demonstrate the basic database principles by designing and creating a new database with at least 4 tables.
* Be able to create tables in a database and set various attributes of the fields in the table.
* Be able to establish relationship among the different tables.
* Be able to create tables by importing data from Excel and then updating the table properties.
* Be able to create a table and then import data from Excel.
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: Microsoft Access II (Friday, Feb-17-2012)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Kalota