Client Service Center
10 a.m. -
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 - I (Introduction)
This workshop provides an overview of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007. The workshop covers some of the major changes that have been made in PowerPoint. This workshop is intended for people who have not used PowerPoint or who would like to brush up their basic PowerPoint skills. The following topics would be covered in the workshop:
1. The Ribbon
2. Office Button
3. The Home Tab (Font Formatting, Adding Slides)
4. Insert Tab (Adding Images, SmartArt, Header & Footers)
5. Applying themes to the presentation.
6. Adding slide transition
1- Knowledge of any Microsoft Office 2007 or 2003 Product.
2- Introduction of Office 2007 Workshop (or consent of instructor)
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: PowerPoint I (Monday, Aug-29-2010)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Kalota