Client Service Center
9:30 a.m. -
Microsoft Word 2007 - II (Intermediate)
1. Updating page margins.
2. Using built-in heading styles.
3. Updating heading styles.
4. Using heading styles to create an automatic table of content.
1. Experience with any word processing software.
2. Participant should be comfortable with font formatting (Bold, Italics, Underline, etc) and Paragraph formatting (left, center, and right justification).
3. Use of mouse and keyboard.
To register please send an email to email@example.com with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: Word II (Friday, June-10-2011)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Sheikh