Client Service Center
9 a.m. -
Microsoft Excel 2007 - I
This workshop provides an overview of Microsoft Excel 2007. The workshop covers some of the major changes that have been made in Office 2007. The following topics would be covered:
1. The Ribbon
2. Office Button
3. Adding or Deleting Worksheets
4. Auto Fill
5. Using Formulas and Functions
6. References (Absolute vs. Relative)
1- Understanding basic computer usage (using mouse, keyboard, selecting text) is required.
2- Understanding of basic math (Addition, Subtraction, Division, etc) 3- Working knowledge of any Office 2007 or Office 2003 product is preferred.
4- Previous knowledge of Excel is preferred.
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: Excel 2007 - I (Friday, Oct-07-2011)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Kalota