This workshop covers the basics of HTML and different elements of HTML. The following topics will be covered:
• Basic HTML Document
Create a blank HTML document.
Insert text holders for parts of the HTML document
Use paragraph, alignment, and table tags to structure HTML document.
• Making Changes
Add graphics and text effects to enhance HTML document.
Populate HTML document with data.
1. Formatting (Bold, Italics, Underline, etc) in a document.
2. How to open / save / close files.
3. Basic usage of a mouse (click, double-click, right-click, etc) and keyboard.
4. How to navigate the explorer window to locate files.
5. Experience with any word processor such as Microsoft Word, Corel Word Perfect, etc.
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following phrase in the subject line
“UTS Training: HTML Basics (Friday, Mar-23-2012)”
Please also include the following information in the email body
1. Pre-registration via email is required because seats are limited.
2. Please ensure that you send the email with the proper subject line and other information in the body, otherwise you may not be able to register.
3. The workshop may be canceled if there are not enough participants. Please check the calendar periodically to check the workshop's availability.
Posted by: Faisal Kalota