Once you have identified a funding opportunity (whether with us or on your own), ORSP can help you develop a funding proposal.
As Funding Agency Liaisons:
- We communicate with granting agencies for program information, application forms, budget information, deadlines, program officers, telephone numbers, and any other information needed by faculty to prepare grant applications.
- We facilitate conference calls and webinars with the Principal Investigator and the funding agency.
- We obtain institutional data for proposals.
Proposal Development and Submission Support:
- We assist in developing proposals and concept papers for preliminary evaluation by granting agency.
- We assist in developing the text of proposals, including critiquing and proof-reading proposals prior to submission.
- We assist in budget preparation.
- We ensure that proposals meet agency guidelines and provide all required information, including any required certifications, assurances, and institutional compliances required by the granting agency.
- We provide copies of proposals to appropriate internal offices and expedite campus review, and obtain the signature of the official authorized representative of the university.
For information about developing proposals and to set up an appointment, contact us at ORSP@neiu.edu.